Saturday, May 9, 2009

Top 5% of online tournament poker players

I mentioned in a previous post that one of my next aims was to make it into the top 5% of players in the online poker tournament rankings. I mentioned that I was also off to a slow start for the month of May but with some recent good days I am now ranked 95.42% and in the top 40,000 players for 2009 (out of 850,000).

I've had two first place finishes in the last few days in the $1 entry 90 man games as well as a final table (6th) in the $2 90 man games. I've noticed I don't tend to do well in the $2 180 man turbo games but I will start playing a few more of the $2 90 man non-turbo games.

My May ROI is now up to 35%, the only downside is that I have yet to cash in the big tournaments since my 5th placed finish (I've only played 5 tho). I'll sign up for the one starting in 1/2 an hour and hopefully break that streak tonight.

Bankroll now US$302.


No comments: