Monday, May 4, 2009

MTT's update

As mentioned in my last update, I've spent the last few weeks playing MTT's rather than cash/ring games on PokerStars.

Some time back I stumbled across the website, Official Poker Rankings which tracks your online tournament results in games with over 11 players (for PokerStars, they track other games for other websites).

Checking my numbers from last month you can see things were going well:

In The Money 26% (29/113)
Finish late 15%
ROI 152%
Profit $211

I had 2 first place finishes, 6 seconds and 10 fourth to tenth places.

My In The Money was down from 56% the month before but my ROI was up from -7%.

According to the site, my tournament stats now rank me just outside the top 5% of all online tournament players. My aim is to get in to that top 5% and from there the top 2.5%.

I'm off to a slow start in May with a 3rd (in a 90 man tournament) being my top finish so far. I need to get a few more wins on the board in the near future and hopefully I can have another solid ROI month.


No comments: