Thursday, May 14, 2009

Night session

Going to bed now ... its 11:20pm, which is actually quite early for me when I'm playing poker. Chose not to play in the big field tournament as I really wanted to get some sleep and get to the gym in the morning. So I just played a number of $1 90 man games and one $2 90 man non-turbo game (because they go for over 3 hours).

All in all a good night. After my win this afternoon, I did very well in the $2 game, getting to the final table and then to heads up. Unfortunately I allowed the other guy to be extremely aggressive when there was 3 of us left so by heads-up he had a massive chip lead. I ended up pushing all-in post flop with middle pair but unfortunately he had me out-kicked and the game was over. Although I'm yet to come first in one of the $2 games, a $33 second prize isn't too bad.

Other than that tournament, I cashed a couple of other times with the next best being a 5th place. Bankroll now at US$350. Night

No comments: