Monday, August 31, 2009

Running bad

After my recent posts about how well I've been playing, bankroll growing, etc it had to come to an end sooner or later I guess. Well, that end was Thursday night.

The night started well enough, winning a $3 45 man in my 4th tournament of the night and then getting two more final tables after that. To end the night tho I failed to cash in 8 straight tournaments. I really didn't think much of it at the time because it was essentially a break even session in the end. The next session tho was Saturday and the crap continued ... 12 more tournaments without a cash until I got a 6th in a 45 man. That didn't stop the rot tho and I finished the day clearly on tilt failing to cash in 12 straight tournaments.

So yes, you read that right ... ONE essentially min-cash in my last 33 tournaments!! That is unheard of for me and I'll be back on PokerStars tonight to right the ship. Bankroll down to $550, I'd like to get it back above 6 as soon as possible.


No comments: