Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2M2MM

I read a while back on one of the blogs I sometimes look at about an upcoming poker show called Two Months Two Million or 2M2MM. Its essentially a reality show about 4 young top online poker players and their challenge to win two million dollars in two months basing themselves in Vegas.

While on the Two Plus Two forums the other day I read that the show had started and there were a couple of threads of people discussing and reviewing the show. When I first read the comments the links to the show on YouTube had been disabled but I found some today that work.

Some of the negative comments about the show is that airs in 30 minute episodes including ads so its too short. Watching them on YouTube without episodes and back to back episodes took that complaint out of the equation for me. Check them out below and see what you think.




No comments: