Sunday, March 21, 2010

March madness

I haven't been playing a lot of late, plenty of other things going on. With the NCAA basketball tournament (March Madness) underway, when I do actually play, I tend to have the laptop on in front of the TV watching the action.

Since I'm not giving the games my total focus, I've been just playing a couple of tables at a time and tending to play the lower stake $3.25 45 games. They've been going well and I finally officially got over the 4 figure mark with my bankroll. Thanks to a win yesterday and a number of final tables, the bankroll now sits just over US$1050.

I'm about to unlock another VIP Stellar Reward so that'll be another $10 bonus earned. After that its another 3 x $10 bonuses before they start paying $50 each time. Those are a few months off tho with the amount and the level I'm currently playing at.

Gym has been going well still. I did 12 sessions in 12 days finishing with a return to boxing class on Saturday morning. I used to go every Saturday but got out of the routine last year when my finances took a hit during the economic slowdown. I've just been easing back in to things at the gym but boxing is a really good cardio and full-body workout and I'm already feeling it today in my calves.

Anyway, early night so I can be up early for the gym before work. Here's my current SharkScope graph:


No comments: