Thursday, June 25, 2009

PokerStars update

Another relatively short night of online poker last night on PokerStars. I was supposed to be having breakfast with a friend this morning so I made sure I was in bed early.

Again, my theory at the moment is to just smash up the $1 90 man and 45 man turbo games and make sure I grow the bankroll and develop my game before bringing in the $2 games.

Last night went well, again happy with the way I was playing. Doing a lot more pushing from position, taking a few more races and attacking more blinds. I played 12 tournaments, final tabled 6 (45 man money starts at 7th) and cashed 4. I didn't get a win but had a 3rd, 4th, 5th and a 6th so it was a profitable night.

At one stage I final tabled 4 tournaments in a row! The first I bust in 9th of a 45 man so it wasn't a cash but the next 3 I was pleased to see were all 90 man tournaments. I was concentrating on the first one I final tabled so at the time I didn't even realise we were already in the money of another.

So I'm back with a positive ROI for the month of June and the bankroll is back up to US$326. Small steps.


No comments: