Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May numbers and June goals

Here's a quick review of my Official Poker Rankings numbers from the month of May:

In The Money 23% (88/378)
Finish late 14%
ROI 13%
Profit $70

I had 3 first place finishes, 3 seconds, 4 thirds and 52 fourth to tenth places.

My In The Money was down from 26% the month before and my ROI was down from 152%. I think this has more to do with the extremely good April I had more so than a poor May. I played a LOT more games than the previous month (378 up from 113) but didn't have a great result in the big field tournaments.

According to the OPR site, my tournament stats now rank me just outside the top 4% of PokerStars tournament players for 2009.

I'm not sure if I'm going to play quite the number of tournaments I did this month but my goals are:

In the money: 25%
Profit: $150
Wins: 6

I'd also like to get my ranking in to the top 2.5% of PokerStars players. Let's see how I go!

No comments: