Friday, February 12, 2010

New bankroll high

Very quick post as I'm off to the Reds game (rugby union) tonight and need to go get changed.

Bankroll at a new all-time high as I broke through the $800 mark (officially $803.50). Nothing too spectacular to report, just solid/strong results in a few $3.25 45 man games.

I now need 250 FPP's within the next week to get the $40 bonus being offered as part of the PokerStars 40 billionth hand celebrations. Speaking of which, I played cash for a while to try and be on the table of a milestone hand ... GOD I hate cash games!! Three awful suckouts in a matter of 5 minutes. Tournaments & sit'n go's I realise how much I love you ... I didn't mean to cheat on you by playing ring games.

3 comments:

marion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Custo said...

G'day Roger,

Nice blog you have here mate. Looks like we are playing similar games and have around the same bankrolls. Gl at the tables and don't let cash games tilt you too much, it can happen very easily.

Custo.

Dodge Taylor said...

Hi Custo,

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment. I checked out your blog too, nice work.

Where in Aus are you from?