Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goal for the month

With the new year upon us, PokerStars announced they were lowering the requirements for the Silver Star level of their VIP Club. I can't remember what it used to be (possibly 1250) but they have lowered the VPP's required to 750 to make it more attainable to more players (like myself).

Here is some information on the Silver Star level:

Benefit:

Details:

50% FPP Multiplier

You earn 1.5 FPPs for every 1 VPP earned

SilverStar VIP Store Access

Ability to purchase exclusive SilverStar merchandise from the VIP Store using your FPPs

VIP Stellar Rewards

Cash rewards available in the VIP Store as you reach designated levels of yearly VPPs

VIP Reward Bonus

$50 reward bonus available for purchase from the VIP Store

Daily VIP Tourneys

$500 tourney (Three times daily - 10 FPP entry)
$1,000 tourney (Three times daily – 20 FPP entry)

Weekly VIP Tourneys

$30,000 tourney (Saturdays at 14:30 for 100 FPP buy-in)

Monthly VIP Tourney

$100,000 tourney (Last Saturday of each month - 130 FPP satellites available)


The FPP multiplier and the access to additional tournaments would be a great bonus for me.

Since I've been regularly playing the $3 45 mans, the occasional $2 180 and a few $6 45 mans, 750 points is a possibility for me if I grind hard. After a big weekend of poker online (for me), I'm up to 380 points for the month so far so am just over half way. The problem is that I'm down in Melbourne this weekend and not back until Monday evening so that's 2 days of possible grinding time gone. Fingers crossed I can put in the work and the hours to make it happen this month.


No comments: