Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Donkey poker

I'll give a proper update later but I saw this clip on FaceBook and had to share it.



It rang true to me after playing last night. One of the $3 45 man games I was playing, there was a guy who usually plays higher stakes (I OPR'd him) and from the very first hand he pushed all-in every single hand. He didn't show the first hand but got two callers the second hand and his jack two suited won the pot and tripled him up. He misclicked on the next hand and accidentally folded but after that he would re-raise all-in every single hand mostly with rubbish. I think he only lost one hand in the early going and then he did it again from the button on my big blind. I have pocket jacks so of course I call, he shows ace ten off, no surprise, flop fine ... ace on the turn ... groan and I'm out in the first 5 minutes. FML

No comments: