Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekend goals

Since the break due to the Adelaide trip, I've been back at the tables a little bit more over the last week. I'm still not playing that much, but I'm putting in time. I'm still not doing anything exciting in the $6.50 45 mans (I haven't won one of them this month) but took down another $3.25 (out of 2 played) in a short session last night.

With a long weekend ahead, I finally get the chance to play in the big Sunday (US time) tournaments. As these are Monday morning Australia time, I'm normally working but thanks to the public holiday on Monday for once I'm not. This weekend is the monthly Turbo Takedown, there's the Sunday 1/4 Million and I'm going to try to get in to the Sunday Million for the first time. Playing the latter on my bankroll would be crazy so I'm of course going to try and satellite my way in. I don't have that many FPP's at the moment but the aim is to use them to get in to the Takedown and then play small satellite's to get in to the other two.

I started playing the satellites last night with no luck. I got deep in a couple but couldn't finish the job. The 1/4 Million should be straight forward as the $2 satellites are extremely soft and I have plenty of experience playing them. If I'm going to get up at 5 or 6am on Monday morning tho, I'd like to get in to one of the other big ones as well.

Fingers crossed

No comments: