Thursday, April 15, 2010

Radelaide

Yes, its been a while since I've posted. I actually haven't been playing much because I was down in Adelaide (nicknamed Radelaide) for a week helping to run a basketball tournament.

On the Sunday of the grand final I actually got a chance to get online at PokerStars as all the work for the tournament had basically been done. On the Monday I was out at the airport about 6 hours before my flight so played for about 4 hours or so. Since it wasn't the ideal place to grind, I just played the $1.75 18 mans. Of my first 4 games I won 2 ... but after that I failed to get a win and could only manage a few places from there.

After another date on Tuesday night and then trivia last night, I had the chance to play a little tonight. I was feeling tired so it was just a short session but I was back playing my favourite 45 mans, warming up with the $3.25's and then moving on to the $6.50's. This month it feels like I just can't get anything going in the $6.50's after doing well in them up until now. Thankfully the $3.25's are going well to make up for it.

I want to get up early and get to the gym tomorrow so I just played 7 or 8 games. 4 x $3.25's with a win and a 6th and the rest $6.50's with no cashes.

I might get the chance to play a bit more this weekend so hopefully I can get some better results in the $6.50's. Bankroll just over $1160.

No comments: