Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick session on PokerStars

It feels like ages since I've played online so with an hour or two to kill before I jumped on PokerStars and played some micro multi-table sit'n go's. I just checked OPR and its actually been almost two weeks since I last played.

Anyway, got some cards, played well and had two 2nd place finishes. One in a 45 man and the other in an 18 man. I went in to both heads-up battles behind in chips and couldn't get in front. I played well during the tournaments tho going deep in almost all of them. The only I didn't was the other 18 man I played when I got knocked out 9th when I shoved all-in from midposition with jacks and got called by an under-the-gun limp with pocket 2's. He of course flopped a 2 and I didn't improve.

I really need to clean up around the unit and get some work done so I'm not sure when I'll be playing online again. Bankroll is sitting just under US$460 ... very frustrating having been around the same level for the last few months.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The player is dealt two hole cards and there is a round of betting as in Texas Holdem. Thanks for sharing this great article!