Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Poker Star - Episode 6

I finally got a chance to catch episode 6 of The Poker Star tonight. This was aired last Wednesday night but I've been very this week.

This was probably one of the best episodes of the show so far. There are only 6 players left so its not so much about each individual giving their thoughts on what's happening so you get to see more of the action rather than player commentary. I also really enjoyed the "blinking eye" challenge. It was in the style of Survivor in that the players weren't expecting it, had had a long day, a few drinks and weren't physically or mentally prepared. Add to that the pure mind-numbing nature of it and it made for entertaining viewing, in my opinion.

Then again, I haven't stepped foot outside of my apartment for the last 48 hours, so maybe I can relate to their state of delirium.

No comments: