Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No poker ...

I've put a self-imposed poker ban in place for the next few days. I just looked at OPR and it looks like I've played online for the last 10 days straight.

I feel like I need a break, just to get my head straight and come back fresh. I'm questioning the way I play, I'm getting sucked out on by ridiculous cards and I think it was getting to me. I need to get more sleep, I need to eat right and continue getting to the gym.

So I'm not going to play for the next few days. Tonight I went to the DVD store and grabbed a few movies. Angels & Demons, Little Miss Sunshine & Notorious. I'll let you know what I think next time.

Before I wrap up, congratulations to Assassinato for the most ridiculous week he's just had. Kid (no offence) has had scores of $8000, $6500 and yesterday took 4th in one of the Sunday majors on PokerStars for $36,000. It was a very quiet day at work so I railed him for the last hour or so and he was chipleader for most of it. He slid down the leaderboard but continually fought his way back. Good going Alex, great stuff!!

No comments: