Saturday, June 12, 2010

Super Saturday

Having mentioned that Monday night is one of the worst times for me to play, it seems that Saturday morning is definitely the best. I essentially played a few MTT's and the normal $3.25 45 mans.

I have been doing well in MTT's lately but didn't have any luck today, only managing to mincash the last one I played in. The 45 mans were a different story tho ... cashing 6 of 8. Not only that, I won 2, had a second and 2 thirds.

The domination of 45's today has sent the bankroll back up to $1320, just $30 short of my all-time best. Being a long weekend with a public holiday on Monday, I'm guessing I'll be putting in some more time on PokerStars tomorrow. Monday I think I'm hanging with friends watching the World Cup, NBA and AFL.

1 comment:

JamesR said...

Saturday morning is an interesting time to play! Normally that's when I have my one sleep-in after a full week of work. Anyways, hope the long weekend is treating you well.