Saturday, June 5, 2010

After the good ...

... comes the bad.

After a good week previously, this one has been rough. Sunday night I finished with a stretch of 12 non-cashes, which led in to Monday which was just horrific. 22 games with 3 basically min-cashes. Then Friday night which was even worse ... 25 games, 2 min-cashes.

I didn't think I was playing badly, but was seeing some horrific bad beats and I don't think I've been rivered so many times in my life. I also cannot outrun queen jack off when I'm all-in, no matter what I have.

Yesterday was much better, especially in the morning. I had my first win in ... I'm embarrassed to say, 3 weeks. A couple of seconds and a number of other placings.

So after a good climb in May, the month finished with a downswing and the bankroll took a hit down from $1350. It got down to about $1175 on Friday but now sits at $1230.

No comments: